Wednesday 21 October 2009

dressed to charm

Pixie Market have some lovely new dresses in right now, and they're as gorgeous as you'd expect anything on there to be! The models are beautiful as ever, and the dresses really are quite lovely. My favourite is the 2nd, though the tights in the first picture make me go weak at the knees with adoration. Then again, the fur gilet and denim shirt combination in the 2nd is to die for. May have to invest in some form of fur (faux of course) to give my denim jacket a kick up the derrier. Of course I'm far too monumentally skint at the moment to be able to indulge in one of these beauts, but there's (hopefully) nothing to stop you little sex kitties from getting your frock on and investing in a lovely little minidress! I might make a slightly less colourful and probably much more holey (thanks to my awful sewing) version of the second dress if I find the time, more on that later if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment