Monday 19 October 2009

:)

Just thought it was time for a bit of a change, hence the new header and (unless you'd already noticed) new songs on the side. I hope you like the new header, I drew it a while ago in a very boring maths lesson, I used to doodle those faces all the time and even drew them all over the back of all my c.v. envelopes to make them a little more unique, though maybe everywhere i gave them to saw the little drawings and thought 'my god she's a creep' and maybe that's why I haven't had a single reply yet... hmmmmm. I did have a dream last night however in which a I got a job in a library, mind you I also had a dream where i was an elf trying to escape with all my friends from one evil elf who had set up a society of white elves and black elves (I was part of the latter) and the white elves flounced around in high society and us black elves were running for our lives so maybe I should just ignore the dreams.

I was going to post a video but it doesn't seem to want to let me so instead here are some little pictures from when my cat and I explored my garden earlier, it's a bit of a jungle now my parents don't need to worry about us kiddies getting lost/hurt in it - we're just too big! Sadly Milo (my cat) isn't too fond of cameras so there are none of him, but we did find a little doll, see if you can find it (like Where's Wally!). Have a nice Monday! xxxxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment