Friday 11 September 2009

all that you have is not what you own


i have a pair of old heels lurking in the back of my wardrobe that haven't had an outing in months that i really need to pull out of limbo and back onto my feet. they're more than a little boring though, and since i am running on my last few coppers obviously upgrading to another sale pair isn't really a viable plan, so i've been searching for ways to make them harder/better/stronger. not faster, obviously, since they're pretty stationary objects, unless my chosen embellishment were wheels in which case i'd die/hurt myself crazy bad.
A

christian louboutin collaborated with rodarte (pretty much all the shoes here are from this collection) last season i think though, and the shoes are to die for brilliant, so i was thinking about sticking suds on my shoes in some form of pattern. just in time for freshers and so very very cool. special brownie points since rodarte are the best.


all i've got to do now is find myself some studs and very strong superglue/muscles for pushing the studs through and i'll be on my way to spearing anyone who i decide to kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment