Thursday 17 September 2009

aniiiimal

miike snow - animal (punks jump up remix)

it's soothing my pain - today my ipod got stolen. i'd be more upset (and i mean upset, as in stages of grief tearing out hair refusing to go to college upset), only it was on the way out anyway. once they start inexplicably wiping themselves you know people have thrown up on it one to many times. another reason i'm still cheery is my new shoes. they're like god's own gladiator sandals, only better because they're... err..... not.

i'll put up actual pictures of me in them when i get my next roll of film developed from my new camera. til then, just be jealous!

miike snow - animal (treasure fingers remix)


* edit - i do actually really like the original (dancing around to it in my new shoes) and the video is pretty darn cool so i'm adding it :) *

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment