Thursday 27 August 2009

portico quartet

so i got my results for my gcse's today and they were faaaaaaaaab! and i won this gorgeous dress on ebay and i've nearly finished a jumper i'm embellishing. i was having such a lovely day until i had an argument with my best friend... she's not annoyed at me anymore but i still really really am at her, though i'm too polite to bring it up. so that ruined my lunchtime well and proper

now though i'm listening to portico quartet's album on spotify (one of the best inventions ever) and it's AMAZZZZING. i saw them at loop and they blew my mind out of my ears it was honestly one of the best experiences of my musical life. you'd have to see them to understand, but the album is verrrrrrrrrrrry good. what i wouldn't do to have a lesson on how to play steel drums like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment